Welcome to the blogger world. Not sure if Sara remembered to tell you but this book my BF gave me right before I went back to work called Milk Memos was really good. I would read a little each time I pumped at work. I think you will like it and it helps not to be to depressed while you pump thinking all you wish you were really doing is staring @ your baby girl.♥
GREAT JOB ON THE BLOG> AUNT SARA IS SO PROUD!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogger world. Not sure if Sara remembered to tell you but this book my BF gave me right before I went back to work called Milk Memos was really good. I would read a little each time I pumped at work. I think you will like it and it helps not to be to depressed while you pump thinking all you wish you were really doing is staring @ your baby girl.♥
ReplyDelete