Sunday, December 12, 2010

Josie's First Hanukkah, Freckle & Tooth

Yup, it's the first for quite a few things for Josie.  Last weekend Grandmother & Grandfather came down to visit with everyone.  Josie celebrated her first Hanukkah, which included getting a rocking pony. She loves her pony.  She rides it so much she rides/rocks herself to sleep on it.  The other week we noticed her first freckle; under her right forearm.  FINALLY, her first (bottom) tooth has started breaking through the gum. 

Dad was out of town for the weekend, but we kept busy hanging out with a bunch of Josie's cousins.  We watched Grace & Hannah get their ears pierced at the mall Saturday.  The girls look beautiful.  Then on Sunday we went with the triplets so they could visit Santa at BassPro.  We also ate lunch there, yup we all at lunch.  It was Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Katie, Aunt Sharon, Uncle Johnel, Grace, Zachary, Alexander, Josie & I (Aunt Sara & Lily had to leave....Lily wasn't feeling it  ).  We all had a blast and everyone who stayed was on their best behavior.  I kind of like going places with the triplets; they keep Josie entertained.  On our way home Josie and I stopped to play with friends Marina and Blake.  Then came home to see dad.

We did some holiday and family photo's a few weeks ago with one of Aunt Sharon's friends. I've posted some of the holiday pictures.  Family photos will be uploaded soon.  Enjoy the video's and pict's.

















No comments:

Post a Comment