![]() |
| My First School Picture |
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Still Sick
Since New Years things have been pretty quiet. All three of us have had a cold that we just can't seem to kick, so we've been taking it easy and hanging around the house. To top it off on Friday Josie came home from school with a mild case of pink eye. So we had another fun weekend of being quarantined! Than, Josie was fine all weekend (we were all off Monday for the holiday) until Monday night dinner. Where she thru-up at the table and ended up with a low-grade temperature. Not sure what this is about, but I know her teeth are killing her and her nose is running (clear) like crazy. So Josie and I stayed home today. Here are some family photos that were taken for the holidays...I just never posted them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment