Well it's been a whole year and we've been dreading this very day...yup we got the call from daycare this morning that Josie fell down while walking in her class room and bumped her forehead on a crib leg. Of course it swelled and bruised instantly, so it was probably a good thing I didn't leave work to check on her. By the time I saw it, I didn't think looked to bad, at least not as bad as some of the ones her Cousin Lily had around her first birthday :) . I'm sure this is just the beginning of many more bumps and bruises to come. Maybe this will teach her not to run, since she can barely walk, NOT lol.
Saturday night, actually when it was time for Josie to go to bed, we all decided to go party at the triplets house. Even Cousins Lily and Molly came. Althought the boys were first to go to bed everyone had so much fun. Josie even showed us her new wrestling moves, which starts as a hug and then she starts giggling and whips her legs over and knocks the unsuspecting smaller cousin to the ground. Luckily they all thought it was just as funny as she did!
Must be a new walker thing because Kailyn just got her 1st shiner two weeks ago too!
ReplyDelete