Josie went to the doctor the other week for her one year visit. Yup she got two shots, but didn't cry to much. She weighs 20.2 pounds, which is less than her cousin Grace. We'll probably wait until she puts on a couple more pounds before we face her car seat forward. Josie is walking like a pro now. She is all over the place and loves to climb. We are teaching her feet first when she climbs out the window of her play house or trys to get down from our bed. She'll eat just about anything you put in front of her. Some of her favorites are corn on the cob, cream cheese and jelly sandwiches, crystal burgers, fish, pizza, potatoes and capri suns. She does not seam to like pasta to much. She gives five, waves and blows kisses. Josie says hi, bye, hot, dog duck, dada, guapo, get guapo, quack and ruff.
We didn't do to much this Father's Day weekend. We went to Josie's cousin Daniel's birthday party Saturday and Sunday Josie and I went swimming in her kiddy pool while Daddy worked on the back porch.
So I just asked her dad if there is anything I should to Josie's update and he said "she's just like her mom....nothing but attitude" Oh great, I don't know if everyone could handle two of us! lol
| Going after the ducks |
| Playing with Dad's old cell phone. She thinks it's the greatest thing ever, especially when we charge it. |
She just gets cuter and cuter every day.
ReplyDelete