Thursday, July 5, 2012

Visiting With Aunt Kaka

In the middle of June Hayes and Josie made their first trip to Ft. Myers Beach to visit with Aunt Kaka.  Dad was on a fishing trip in the Keys, so the kids and I decided to take a trip of our own.  We had a blast with Aunt Kaka doing our sunset walks and eating lots junk food.  

Since Aunt Kaka lives right on the beach, during the day Hayes was able to visit with her while Josie and I played on the beach.  Although, it was pretty tough keeping Josie at the beach, since she always wanted to be with Aunt Kaka.  We all went on sunset walks at night after dinner.








Josie even got to do some baking and of course she got to lick the spoon.



Taking a shower after a long day at the beach.




I know it's hard to see, but Hayes is with us for our sunset picture.


This is a really, really big hole Chelsea and her friend (some girls we met on the beach) dug.





This is a sand sculpture that someone made and yes in this picture it is up to Josie's elbow.

This is it 5.8 seconds later....


And 12.2 seconds later....it is up to Josie's foot and she is on the prowl to find something else to destroy... I mean play with lol.









The baby birds on Aunt Kaka's front porch 


No comments:

Post a Comment