Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Early Summer Update

The kids are growing so fast and their vocabulary is expanding every day. Josie weighs 34 lbs and has a very cute vocabulary:

Pickle = frickle
Bikini = zucchini 
Oatmeal= mutemeal
Earmuffs = ear gloves 
Daddy= daty

She recently, while playing on her bike out back, casually asked me if shut up was a bad word...it was hard not to smile, while saying yes it is a bad word. She also asked me if I'm getting old. I asked her if she thought I was and she said no, but my hands are... :)

Hayes weighs 24 lbs and is talking more and more. He whispers a lot and only talks when he wants to talk.  For the first time I had a whole conversation with Hayes. It happen to be about me telling him to take his hand out of the back of his diaper. I asked hime why his hand was in the back of his diaper. "Cause". Please take your hand out. "Why" it's yucky.  "Oh yucky"


The cousins were able to hang out with their aunts and make monkey bread with Great Aunt Kaka during the break. We've also been playing with Friends Blake and Marina. 



































No comments:

Post a Comment