Monday, June 22, 2015

Snorkeling At Penny Camp- Fathers Day Weekend

We recently did our annual trip to Kate and Emas house and of course Maddy stayed the weekend too.  It was lots of fun. The Mom's took the kids to the sand bar and the Daddy's went fishing and brought home a bunch of fish; so we had homemade sushi and fried fish for dinner. The next day we all took John's boat and went snorkeling. It was Josie's first time snorkeling in the ocean. She did awesome. 

I pulled her, and she swam, around the reef. We saw coral, conch shell, sea fans, parrot fish, sargent majors, snapper and lots of other fish. She only jumped on top of me a couple of times. Josie's favorite animal was the Black  prickly Sea Erchant. 

Hayes chose not to snorkel, but instead insisted I push him around the reef in a small tube float. He had lots of fun and got to see some fish come up to the boat. I stayed in the water the entire time and still got seasick. 










No comments:

Post a Comment